These guidelines are for novel length manuscripts. If you are looking to submit a short story, please see the submission details on Kraxon Magazine
We are currently closed for unsolicited submissions of manuscripts. This page will be updated as and when submission windows open.
Please ensure you only send us manuscripts in genres we publish. We are looking to publish science fiction, fantasy, supernatural, utopian, dystopian, apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic and alternate history.
Please only contact us when you have a complete, spell-checked manuscript of between 80,000 to 120,000 words.
Send us a cover letter, a one-page synopsis and the first ten pages of your manuscript. Please use default fonts and sizes (Arial/Calibri 11pt) and single line spacing.
Please send a covering letter, synopsis and the first ten pages as three separate attachments (Microsoft Word .docx or Rich Text Format .rtf). Also include the covering letter in the body of the email.
An email address will be specified when a submission window is open.
Note : We only accept submissions in electronic form. We do not accept postal or hand delivered submissions.
A specific email subject line may be specified when a submission window is open.
Generally use ‘Submission : Title by Author’.
You will receive an acknowledgement within fourteen working days of submission. If you have not received an acknowledgement, please use the contact us page.
We understand that authors may submit manuscripts to multiple agents/publishers at the same time. While we do not require exclusivity during submission, please ensure to notify us if your manuscript is no longer available for consideration.
Terms and conditions
The following points are similar to that of our author agreement contract. If you are unable to agree to these conditions, it is unlikely we will be able to consider your manuscript for publication.
The Author warrants that:
- he or she is entitled to enter into a publishing agreement;
- the manuscript is the original work of the Author(s) and the Author(s) is/are the sole author(s) of the manuscript;
- the manuscript has not, and no substantial part of the manuscript has been previously published or made available for public viewing;
- the manuscript does not breach any law or regulation, infringe any person’s Intellectual Property Rights or other legal rights;
- the manuscript does not contain anything which is libellous, obscene, indecent, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or the right to a private life, in contempt of court, in contravention of racial hatred, religious hatred, official secrets or data protection legislation;
- the manuscript is not and has never been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other complaint.
Your manuscript may be similar to another manuscript submitted to us, or one in which we are already considering. You agree not to hold us liable for any similarity to your manuscript in other manuscripts we publish.
How long before I hear back?
This depends how many manuscripts are received during the submission window. We will post a timescale on the website within a week of the window closing.